“Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.” (Luke 2:14)
the Loncheu Family
MISSIONARIES to Bangladesh
We exist to honor and glorify God by Educating able men & women in the Church through Theological Training Program, and young generations from differ-ent tribes through Holistic Mercy Ministry; who will be the Gospel Light bearers in their families, communities, and assigned ministries, and also involving ourselves in Publication Works and Church Planting as fulfilling the Lord’s Great Commission in Bangladesh.
Dear our loving prayer partner & faithful co-laborer in the Lord Jesus Christ,
We would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year 2022 in advance!
It is our great privilege to share with you about how the Lord God has been graciously good and faithful in our lives.
We thank God for His immeasurable grace and mercy that He has been keeping us safe & healthy from all kinds of harmful viruses and sicknesses, and also sustaining us to continually serve Him even in this a new normal challenging life (effect of Covid-19). Thank you so much as well for your faithful prayer support and encouragement. We are indeed very much blessed having you as our mission partner/partners in the Lord’s vineyard, who called us to be His missionaries to Bangladesh. Soli Deo Gloria!
Baby Arya’s Baptism: Having a child or children in a family helps parents to experi-ence and understand more about God’s wonderful plan and love for each family on earth. We praise God for allowing us to experience the parenthood having been wit-nessing this God’s love since the first day of having God’s precious blessing Baby Arya. By His grace she got baptized on the 19th November, 2021 in our English Church Plant in the Chattogram city. Her 1st birthday also celebrated in advance, where the Gospel Message was delivered among our invited friends from Christian, Muslim, and Hindu communities. Filipino friends living in Chattogram were a big help and blessings for us.
Pre-Christmas with Tribal people and Filipino Community in Chattogram city The season of Christmas and its celebration is unique and very special. Even though we long to spend this Christmas in the Outreach field with tribal unreached people, we just decid-ed to stay in Chatto-gram due to the Govt. restrictions of entrance to the Hill Tracts for foreigners and threat of Covid-19 situations. We thank God for giving us a good time to celebrate pre-Christmas with both Tribal people from Hill Tracts and also with Filipinos living in Chattogram city. Please pray with us that we may be continually a channel of God’s blessings to the people we meet both Bangladeshis and foreigners in this land. May this Christmas be a meaningful celebration of hope, peace and joy!
Bible School Ministry updates: By God’s faithful guid-ance and provisions we’re officially able to conclude the 2nd batch class of “Diploma in Theology-one year course” on last 10th of December 2021. We’re prayerfully looking forward for the 2nd Commencement Services to be held on the 20th of February 2022 during the Annual Gen-eral Assembly of the Presbyterian Church in Bangladesh (PCB). And we also celebrated the 3rd Founding Anniver-sary of this small Bible School on the 7th December 2021 as a Thanksgiving to the Lord with the theme “WE ARE AMBASSADORS FOR CHRIST” (2 Cor. 5:20). Please pray with us that all preparations for the 2nd batch Commence-ments Service may go well, and may God send more new students from different tribes in next year 2022 for the 3rd batch. We’re planning to extend duration of the course to 1 and half year from next Academic Year with the hope that God would help us to be able to offer B.Th. course within five years of the establishment. Please pray with us that we need more God’s provisions for Library Development to have enough books (resources).
Another Harvest of the souls through our Bible School Student’s Outreach Ministry: What a joy and a great news that through the evangelism activities of our 1st batch student Evan. Ruben, seven Mro tribal men and women from Buddhism tribe came to Christ, accepting as their Lord and Savior and they were baptized by another 1st batch student Ptr. Vannei. Conversion of these seven people took place just after two months of the death of a new covert; who died from a severe persecution from his own father (his father himself is included among the numbers who came to Christ). Praise be the Name of the Lord our God! Please include in your prayer for these sisters & brothers in Christ for guidance of the Holy Spirit and for their spiritual growth. And also for Evan. Ruben and oth-ers Evangelists involving in the Outreach Ministries (who graduated from our Bible School) that may God mightily use them, and may the Lord of harvest grant more souls!
A humble servant in His vineyard,
Pastor Pahim, Sis. Rea & Baby Arya
PLEASE PRAY WITH US
- We praise God for His continuous provisions, pro-tection, and guidance in everyday of our lives. Baby Arya got her Baptism and we’ve celebrated her 1st Birthday.
- We thank God for His grace that we are able to conclude the 2nd batch class of Bible School.
- Please pray with us that may God continue to show His grace for enough provisions next year as we are committed to continue serving the Lord in our mission field.
- Please pray with us that the Graduation Service of the 2nd Batch may go well and may God effectively use them in their assigned ministries. And may God send more new students for the 3rd batch.
- Please pray with us that may God help us to be always sensitive to His calling and entrusted minis-try.
- Please pray for me that may God help me to man-age well my time for family, ministry and study time.
- Please pray with us that may God open a door for us to be able to open a hostel ministry for the poor and needy in next year.
- Please for me, Rea and Arya that we may live everyday in away that God is guiding us as His people to please and to glorify Him alone.
- Please pray with us that may grant His guid-ance with provision to develop more Library of Bible School and I may be further involved in native Church Planting Movement with our graduates.
- Please continue to pray for my dad Elder Lung Lâwm Loncheu, he is still in hospital under special care since June 9, 2019 as he got brain stroke (Brain Aneurysm). May God show him enough grace to be healed or may God help us (our family) to understand and accept His sovereign will. May the Lord’s will be done!
Lot#394, Road#10, Block# B, Chandgaon R/A ,
Email: email@example.com, or
through Fb Messenger “Sippi Pahim Lian Loncheu”